Everyone has AT LEAST one, I may have 2 in our kitchen…maybe! haha. Where the heck does all of this stuff come from, and HOW does it always accumulate in one spot?! Well today, I’m going to show you how I tackled BOTH of our junk drawers.
We have everything in our drawers; batteries, nails, pens, our old apartment lease (we’ve owned our home for almost a year now…), and literally anything you can think of. It’s in there.
Here is what made it super simple for me.
- clear dining room table (or counter top whatever is closest)
- empty everything out of drawer and put like items with each other
- drawer organizers, I had some extras from my bathroom and other kitchen drawers but you can get ones similar HERE.
- put everything away that has a home in the house and doesn’t need to be in the drawer.
- organize everything going into the drawer based off of category!