There are so many things a new mom needs as a first timer. The list is never ending. If you’re like me, not only do you want the essentials you want everything to be prepared for ages 0-45! I created a little bit more of a simple list with ‘necessities’ that will get us Mom’s through the first 6 months…hopefully!
I created a Baby Registry list on Amazon, for you to check out and add what you would like or use it for ideas!
What I thought to be necessities were…
- burp cloths
- crib mattress
- diaper bag
- diaper genie
- baby towels
- baby bath
- bath kit
- nose frida kit
- car seat
- baby carrier
- pack n play
- breast pump
CHECK OUT THE AMAZON LIST HERE.
So I’m on my last week of the second trimester and my bumb is slowly taking over. Luckily, I have a job that requires leggings and sweats (coaching gymnastics). BUT, once a week I work in a pilot shop selling airplane equipment and twice a month I work at Buckle. Those are definitely jobs that do not approve of sweats!
I have made an amazon list of things needed for the basics of maternity that I have purchased to prep. I have a small list, luckily a lot of my clothes from before are bigger (I like a looser fit) so I have not needed many different tops.
Must have if you want to only purchase the basics. BELLY BAND. Number three on the list, but this ha made it so I can wear my jeans from before OR my maternity jeans. Get this, I don’t even have to zip or button my regular jeans and no one will know because these belts cover it!
- a pack of nursing bras: I purchased this pack from amazon, but I also ordered a couple sports bras from Senita Athletics too!
- 2-3 pairs of maternity leggings: I have two workout leggings and a pair to wear under tunics and dresses.
- support belt for you jeans: I purchased two, one for just my jeans from target, the other I just ordered and can’t wait to get in from Amazon. It supports your belly too to help with back pain.
- 1-2 maternity tops: I have two, a dress up top and a basic white v neck.
- 2-3 pairs of maternity jeans: I own two skinnies and a pair of bootcut jeans.
Check out the full list here!
What are your maternity basics?